[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] August Chapter Meeting-- Doing Something A Little Different

latonya phipps phippslatonya at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 17:53:52 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder that we are meeting tomorrow evening at 7 at Starbucks
located at 810 Dulaney Valley Road.  That Starbucks is located in a
shopping center across from the mall.  The address for the shopping
center is 828 Dulaney Valley Road.  Feel free to call with questions.
I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow evening!

Best,
Latonya
TLC Chapter President
(443) 465-8761