[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Cancelation of Tonight's Meeting

latonya phipps phippslatonya at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 16:04:50 UTC 2017

Greetings Everyone,

Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances, tonight’s meeting which
was to start at 7:00 PM is canceled.  I apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause.  We were supposed to do some letter
writing, so I ask that each of you write letters on your own.  Sharon
Maneki sent out messages regarding the procurement and the Library for
the Blind and Physically Handicapped issues.  Hopefully, you can refer
to those emails.  I will also post details about those issues in a
future message.

Best,
Latonya Phipps
TLC Chapter President