[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Cancelation of Tonight's Meeting

Michael Bullis bullis.michael at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 16:08:01 UTC 2017

Hi Latonya:
Is everything ok?
Need anything?

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmdtlc-chapter [mailto:nfbmdtlc-chapter-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of latonya phipps via Nfbmdtlc-chapter
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:05 AM
To: jesse.hartle63 at gmail.com; swhite at nfb.org; bacheadle at msn.com; bjwtrek1 at gmail.com; dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com; jcabezas at ospmd.org; JLazar at towson.edu; phippslatonya at gmail.com; laurenaw23 at yahoo.com; MDyer at nfb.org; maryellethompson008 at comcast.net; Melissa <melissa at riccobono.us>; tomelissa30 at hotmail.com; mbullis at imagemd.org; nicoledfincham at yahoo.com; riveraley at verizon.net; tmbratcher1999 at yahoo.com; kuhn.ingrid at gmail.com; donaldtkuhn at gmail.com; jwhite at nfb.org; jacheadle at msn.com; davidb521 at gmail.com; mlgreen79 at gmail.com; abouma at comcast.net; aron.shmuel5752 at gmail.com; madhubee at verizon.net; andreww.hager at gmail.com; SSoldan at modu-tech.net; yelenafrankel at gmail.com; jbarget1 at jhmi.edu; NFBMD <nfbmd at earthlink.net>; Willie Lewis <wlewis448 at gmail.com>; igraham at imagemd.org; mameyerstlb at yahoo.com; abreakey at comcast.net; Lilykouo at gmail.com; nclark10 at students.towson.edu; Loiscooksey33 at gmail.com; 09johnadam at gmail.com; zlotos at hotmail.com; patbroda at verizon.net; Anica Zlotescu <azlotescu at bism.org>; llindsay at bism.org; bwill2010dev_co at yahoo.com; nfbmdtlc-chapter at nfbnet.org
Cc: latonya phipps <phippslatonya at gmail.com>; alewis at nfb.org
Subject: [Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Cancelation of Tonight's Meeting

Greetings Everyone,

Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances, tonight’s meeting which was to start at 7:00 PM is canceled.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.  We were supposed to do some letter writing, so I ask that each of you write letters on your own.  Sharon Maneki sent out messages regarding the procurement and the Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped issues.  Hopefully, you can refer to those emails.  I will also post details about those issues in a future message.

Best,
Latonya Phipps
TLC Chapter President