[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Friday Low Vision seminar event at state convention

White, Scott SWhite at nfb.org
Tue Sep 26 03:43:17 UTC 2017

On Friday, November 10, 2017 at the NFB of Maryland convention there will be a seminar about maintaining independence for seniors and others who are relative newcomers to low vision.  The seminar will be on Friday from 9:30 - late afternoon.

Please contact individuals and activity directors of senior centers to inform them of this valuable event. In order to make this event successful, we need you to share this announcement with them. I have attached a flyer that can be distributed to potential attendees.

Contact me on my cell at 410-868-9519 or the TLC chapter number, 410-452-7571 with any questions.

Thank you.

Scott White, president
TLC chapter

Disclaimer