[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Learn about Maryland ABLE Savings tool at the TLC Chapter meeting in Towson

White, Scott SWhite at nfb.org
Wed Feb 14 21:53:58 UTC 2018

The TLC chapter of the NFB of Maryland will be conducting its February meeting on Thursday, February 15, 2018  at 7:00 PM. We meet at the Image Center in Towson on 300 East Joppa Road, Suite 312.
This month we will have a representative from Maryland ABLE come share information with us on how ABLE savings accounts can help us in our financial planning.
Maryland ABLE is a savings and investment tool for people with disabilities, designed to help beneficiaries save for their everyday needs, save and invest in a tax-free account, and prepare for the future without losing federal, state or local means-tested benefits. Contributions to an ABLE account by a Maryland resident can provide a Maryland State income tax deduction up to $2,500 per contributor per beneficiary.

Hope to see you there!

Scott White, President
TLC Chapter
Phone: 410-452-7571