[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Audible basketball testing

Michael Bullis bullis.michael at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 22:47:29 UTC 2018

Hi folks:

I'm testing out an audible basketball and would be interested in volunteers
who would try it out and give feedback.  This is a basketball with the same
bounce and weight of a regular ball.  My goal is to also create a game ball
for blind kids on playgrounds to play games like dodge ball.

We're testing and videoing on March 1st and 2nd in the afternoon.  If you
are willing to video'd for a documentary on the project, get in touch with
me so I can have you sign a release.

Mike Bullis

443-286-9001