[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Help Us Help Homeless Persons

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 15:18:11 UTC 2018

All,

If you are coming to State Convention, please remember to bring toiletries
to help us aid homeless persons. This is our 9th year creating hygiene kits
and hope to reach our 2,000 goal this year !

In specific we are asking for any combination of:

Canvas bags

Soap

Shampoo

Conditioner

Toothbrushes

Toothpaste

Mouthwash/non-alcoholic

Washcloths

Socks/ regular sized and large sized men

Grooming items for men and women

Sanitary items

Grooming items for children

Any additional small item you feel a person living in the state of
homelessness can use

Financial donations gladly accepted to aid us in completing the kits and
reaching more persons in need.

Thanks,

Michelle Clark

President

National Harbor Chapter/NFBMD

301 583 8585

Live the life you want. Blindness does not hold you back!