[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Lyft and the NFB Partner to Ensure the Blind Vote - Contact Me for your Lyft Code

Ronza Othman rothmanjd at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 22:43:59 UTC 2018

Fellow Federationists,

The National Federation of the Blind and Lyft have partnered to try to make
sure that blind voters are able to get to the polls on Tuesday, November 6,
2018.  The NFB of Maryland is participating in this initiative, and we hope
to have a strong presence at the polls.  Lyft has given the NFB of Maryland
codes to be used to get folks to or from the polls to help with that effort.
If you are a blind voter needing or wanting assistance to get to your
polling location, please contact me off-list at rothmanjd at gmail.com
<mailto:rothmanjd at gmail.com>  to request a Lyft code.  Please also reference
#TheRideToVote on your social media.

If you have questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Ronza