[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] NFBMD State Convention Tee Shirts

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 02:21:11 UTC 2018

All,

To accommodate as many as possible, the National Harbor Chapter will have
tee shirts at State Convention so you can "Get Your NFBMD Swag" on this
weekend.

They have the NFBMD logo on the front in different colors to complement the
colors in the logo. We have pre-ordered sizes Medium through 4 X. Also, they
are made of a poly, cotton mix.

Prices run between $20and $23 based upon size. Please write me "Off List" at
mcikeyc at aol.com <mailto:mcikeyc at aol.com>   to   determine if there is still
a shirt available for you in the size of your choice. You may also call me
at 301 583 8585.

In addition, we still have some key rings with the old logo that would fit
the bill as well. They will be $2.50.

See Ya At Convention!

Michelle