[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Trivia and Space Center Tour Reminder

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Mon Jun 10 13:16:07 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

The library is hoping to arrange two programs, and we need your help to
make them successful!

If you're interested in a family friendly trivia event, please click
here (*https://forms.gle/GpHgS1nnvYf71o3g9
<https://forms.gle/GpHgS1nnvYf71o3g9>*) to RSVP. We will need a minimum of
20 to make this event happen. The event is scheduled to be either Saturday,
July 20th or Sunday, July 21st, beginning at Noon at the Charles Village
Pub in Towson.

If you're interested in a tour of the Goddard Space Center on August 22nd
at 1 PM, please click here (https://forms.gle/D7KDnXa8dsY8meHX9). Goddard
Space Center is a major research laboratory for NASA and has a major impact
on many of the missions NASA has completed in the last few decades.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me off the listserve.

These events are being held in honor of our Summer Reading Challenge, *A
Universe of Stories.* Find out more here: www.lbph.maryland.gov.

Best,

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.