[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Summer Reading @ LBPH!

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Thu Jun 13 17:05:09 UTC 2019

Hi everyone!

LBPH is gearing up for summer!

Join us for another great Summer Reading Challenge! Love to read? Want a
chance to win great prizes? Then sign up to be part of our Summer
Reading Challenge,
A Universe of Stories! Early registration is happening now; visit our
website and begin tracking today!

https://marylandlbph.beanstack.com/reader365

*BONUS: *This year, we're including activities you can do at home that let
you earn more points, faster! Want to write a review of a book? Earn
points! Want to participate in a weekly Twitter chat? Earn points? Listened
to a science-based podcast? Earn points! The more points you earn, the more
prizes you have a chance to win! And keep your an eye on your email - we'll
be sending out more newly available activity opportunities to patrons who
sign up for the program.

We will be hosting more events and activities throughout the summer, so
make sure you follow our Facebook page www.facebook.com/mdlbph or visit our
website: www.lbph.maryland.gov  <http://www.lbph.maryland.gov/>for
up-to-date information!

If you have any questions, please contact either myself or LaShawn Myles (
lashawn.myles at maryland.gov).

Best,

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.