[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] FW: Senate letters for voting needed

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 18 23:17:33 UTC 2020

Hello all,

SB 757 will restore the secret ballot to blind and disabled voters by
insisting that the State Board of Elections use the ballot marking device as
the main system for all voters.  The hearing for this bill will be on March
5.  Please make sure your letters are in to the committee by that date.

Ask Senators to vote in favor of SB 757.  You may send letters by email or
by regular postage.  The email address is:

first name.last name at senate.state.md.us <mailto:name at senate.state.md.us> .
The postage address is:  either James Senate Office Building or Miller
Senate Office Building, Annapolis, Maryland  21401.  I will tell you the
room and building for each individual.

Everyone should write to Senator Paul Pinsky, Chairman of the Senate
Education, Health and Environmental Affairs Committee, Miller Senate Office
Building, Room 2W.

If you live in Baltimore City:

Mary Washington, Room 102 James

If you live in Calvert or St Mary's:

Senator Jack Bailey, Room 402 James

If you live in Charles county:

Arthur Ellis, Room 302 James

If you live in Cecil and Harford county:

Jason Gallion, Room 414 James

If you live in Howard and Carroll County:

Katie Fry Hester, Room 304 James (her email is
katiefry.hester at senate.state.md.us
<mailto:katiefry.hester at senate.state.md.us> )

If you live in Howard or Baltimore County:

Clarence Lam, 420 Miller

If you live in Montgomery county:

Cheryl Kagan, Miller 2W

If you live in PG County:

Obie Patterson, 201 James

If you live in Anne Arundel county:

Brian Simonaire, 320 James

Thanks!

Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy

410-715-9596

blindness is not what holds you back.