[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] FW: Letters needed for House scooter bill

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 18 23:19:01 UTC 2020

Hello all,

We need letters quickly for the House scooter bill because the hearing is on
February 20.  HB 557 will require scooter ride-sharing companies to provide
nonvisual access to scooter information.  Companies must provide tactile
contact information on each scooter.  They must also keep their websites and
phone apps accessible so that we can report problems and communicate with
the companies.

Ask Delegates to vote in favor of HB 557.   You may send letters by email or
by regular postage.  The email address is:

first name.last name at house.state.md.us <mailto:name at house.state.md.us> .
The postage address is:  House Office Building, Annapolis, Maryland  21401.
I will provide the room number next to the person's name.  Everyone should
write to the chairman of the committee, Kumar Barve, Chairman of the House
Environment and Transportation Committee, Room 251.

If you live in Anne Arundel County, write to delegate:

Mary Lehman, Room 317

If you live in Baltimore City, write to the following delegates:

Dalya Attar, Room 317 (Thank her for sponsoring the bill).

Regina Boyce, Room 316

Brooke Lierman, Room 311

Melissa Wells, Room 315

If you live in Baltimore County, write to the following delegates:

Dana Stein, Room 251

Jay Jalisi, Room 412

If you live in Calvert County, write to the following delegate:

Jerry Clark, Room 324

If you live in Montgomery County, write to the following delegates:

David Fraser-Hidalgo, Room 223 (email david.fraser.hidalgo at house.state.md.us
<mailto:david.fraser.hidalgo at house.state.md.us> )

Jim Gilchrist, Room 219

Sara Love, Room 210

Vaughn Stewart, Room 220

If you live in P. G. County, write to the following delegates:

Andrea Fletcher Harrison, Room 204 (email
andreafletcher.harrison at house.state.md.us
<mailto:andreafletcher.harrison at house.state.md.us> )

Anne Healey, Room 361

Marvin Holmes, Room 364

If you live in St. Mary's County, write to the following delegate:

Jerry Clark, Room 324

Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy

410-715-9596

blindness is not what holds you back.