[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Looking for virtual volunteers to assess apps/sites for Towson U students

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 21:34:01 UTC 2021

Hi Mary Jo:

As a senior whose graduation is coming upon me much faster than I'm ready for it to arrive, I don't want to commit to something at this point that I could potentially have to drop out of later. However, please feel free to make me a backup in case you don't have enough testers or someone ends up dropping out.

Chris Nusbaum