[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Survey - Library for the Blind and Print Disabled - Youth Events

LASHAWN MYLES -MSL- lashawn.myles at maryland.gov
Tue Feb 15 20:59:29 UTC 2022

Hello Readers,
It's a new year and the MD Library for the Blind and Print Disabled wants
your input to bring you better Youth services and programming.  We are
looking forward to your feedback!

Please fill out the brief survey below and let us know how we can improve.

If you would, please fill out this survey (
https://forms.gle/7XoTuK4FvrC1eyaVA) by *March 4th. *

If you have any questions, please email kidsdesk.lbpd at maryland.gov

*Some upcoming events, you don't want to miss!*

Audiojack Youth Event Round II (Youth ages 8 -13)
When:  February 19th
Time: 12:00 p.m (noon)
We are doing it again, but this time for our younger patrons!  Bring your
headphones or turn up your speakers and get ready to engage with your
imagination.  Come and learn about Audiojack.  Participants will be exposed
to this app and get a chance to unlock all its content for free!  Register
using the following link:  https://bit.ly/3Hl4n21
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the event.

Join the Teen Advisory Board (TAB) *Teleconference
February 23rd @ 5 p.m.
The Teen Advisory Board (TAB) consists of a group of teens (Ages 10 - 17)
who are interested in making a difference in teen services and programs at
the MD LBPD library.
What are the specific activities of teens who serve on the TAB?
Plan and promote youth library programs/ services @ MD LBPD
Make suggestions for ways to promote the collection
Assist with library programs for children or teens
Meet and work with other youth
To learn more, join the TAB drop-in via teleconference on February 23rd
 from 5:00- 5:30 p.m.
No registration is required.
Dial-in number (US): (319) 527-4994

LaShawn

--

LaShawn Myles

Youth Services Librarian

Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled

Maryland State Library

415 Park Avenue

Baltimore, Maryland 21201-3603

410-230-2455 <(410)%20230-2454> (office)

410-333-2095 <(410)%20333-2095> (fax)

lashawn.myles at maryland.gov
Click here
<https://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSL&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three question customer experience survey.

*Follow us on Social Media!*

   - Facebook - MDLBPD <https://www.facebook.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Twitter - MDLBPD <https://twitter.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Linked In - Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled
   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/64623671/admin/>
   - Blog- https://mdlbpd.blogspot.com/