[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] NFBMD Greater Baltimore Chapter Upcoming Movie Night and Popcorn Fundraiser

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 19:07:48 UTC 2022

-----Original Message-----
From: Greater-Baltimore [mailto:greater-baltimore-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of tray.1931--- via Greater-Baltimore
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2022 6:39 PM
To: 'Greater Baltimore Chapter' <greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org>
Cc: tray.1931 at verizon.net; 'Alycia Breitschwerdt' <ambbeading88 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Greater-Baltimore] Just a Friendly Reminder! NFBMD Greater
Baltimore Chapter Upcoming Event and Fundraiser

Good evening, Fellow Federationists,

This is just a friendly reminder of our upcoming event:

Sat., Feb. 26, 2022 - 6:30pm, Movie Night "Harriet", Based on the life of
Harriet Tubman.

Unfortunately, because of streaming restrictions we will only be able to
present the movie audio with audio description.

Help support our Poppin Popcorn fundraiser by clicking the link below:

https://poppinpopcornonline.com/store/store.php?sID=GYMVSS