[nfbmi-talk] introduction from a new list member

Jim Prather james.prather at comcast.net
Mon Dec 22 00:06:49 UTC 2008

Hey Amy,
    This is Jim Prather in Detroit; I hope to see you in the CO
deligation at the convention.  How is Rebecca?  I'm assuming you
are/were at CCB.  Well I'm glad to hear from you through this forum.

James (Jim) "Turtle" Prather
MSB Class of 1974
CMU Class of 1980

"Red and White Flow on Forever."  (from School Alma Mater)