[nfbmi-talk] to Pauline about voting.

Reggie & Brooks regandlon at WideOpenWest.com
Fri Nov 7 15:23:22 UTC 2008

Fred:
Our worker said that there is a strip that needed to be taken off the end.
Guess there would be no way to know they didn't look at my vote, but they
were very open about the fact they were taking off the tab at the end and it
was in a sleeve.  When they handed it back to place in the tabulator it was
fully covered and I walked to my right and there was the tabulator.  The
gentleman helped me to line up the ballot and then told me to gently push.
After I started feeding it in he never touched it again.  I think the poll
worker had my ballot in his possession for about 20 seconds.  They were
extremely careful about that at least where I voted.
Reggie