[nfbmi-talk] This Past Weekend's Convention

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Mon Nov 17 17:55:26 UTC 2008

Hi Fellow Michigan Federationists,

Thank you all for all the hard work you did to make the convention a big
success.  Everything you did contributed to our success.  We had 111 people
registered, lots of fun, lots of Federation literature distributed, a great
banquet, great hospitality, a good hotel staff,  great door prizes, great
exhibits, a wonderful auction and the chocolate lab is being reported to the
Center for Disease control as a sugar hazard.  It was wonderful

Again, thanks to all of you who helped.  Your work paid off.

Warmest Federation Regards,

Fred