[nfbmi-talk] Register for the 2009 March for Independence

Diana Mohnke d_mohnke18 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 18:47:40 UTC 2008

Hello,

I hope everyone is staying warm and getting ready for the holiday season.  I just wanted to remind you to register for the 2009 March for Independence.  Since the march will be occurring in our home state I hope that everyone will register and participate in the march this year.  The minimum amount to raise is $250 and it is not as bad as you may think.  All you need to do is ask everyone you know to sponsor you by either sending their donation through the mail or donating to your personal page on the march for independence website (www.marchforindependence.org).  Every donation counts toward your goal even if they are small amounts.  You can register as an individual marcher, a virtual marcher or as a group.  A virtual marcher is someone who raises the money but cannot be at the march in person.  A group can be established with other individuals or even as local chapters.

For anyone who needs assistance registering or have any questions about the march feel free to contact me either by e-mail at d_mohnke18 at yahoo.com or by phone at 989-640-3171 and I will do my best to help you.

I give a challenge to all of us Michiganders to register and for each registrant to raise the minimum amount of $250.  I want to see those of us from Michigan wearing the march t-shirts and be a part of this wonderful event that will occur with our national convention.  So let’s start by having everyone register and then raise the funds so we can fund the programs we develop within the NFB.

Take Care,
Diana Mohnke
Michigan NFB Imagination Fund Coordinator