[nfbmi-talk] Register for the 2009 March for Independence

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Sat Nov 29 04:44:08 UTC 2008

Hi,

Done!

Warmest Regards,

Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbmi-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbmi-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org]
On Behalf Of Diana Mohnke
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 1:48 PM
To: NFB of Michigan List
Subject: [nfbmi-talk] Register for the 2009 March for Independence

Hello,

I hope everyone is staying warm and getting ready for the holiday season.  I
just wanted to remind you to register for the 2009 March for Independence.
Since the march will be occurring in our home state I hope that everyone
will register and participate in the march this year.  The minimum amount to
raise is $250 and it is not as bad as you may think.  All you need to do is
ask everyone you know to sponsor you by either sending their donation
through the mail or donating to your personal page on the march for
independence website (www.marchforindependence.org).  Every donation counts
toward your goal even if they are small amounts.  You can register as an
individual marcher, a virtual marcher or as a group.  A virtual marcher is
someone who raises the money but cannot be at the march in person.  A group
can be established with other individuals or even as local chapters.

For anyone who needs assistance registering or have any questions about the
march feel free to contact me either by e-mail at d_mohnke18 at yahoo.com or by
phone at 989-640-3171 and I will do my best to help you.

I give a challenge to all of us Michiganders to register and for each
registrant to raise the minimum amount of $250.  I want to see those of us
from Michigan wearing the march t-shirts and be a part of this wonderful
event that will occur with our national convention.  So let?s start by
having everyone register and then raise the funds so we can fund the
programs we develop within the NFB.

Take Care,
Diana Mohnke
Michigan NFB Imagination Fund Coordinator