[nfbmi-talk] board meeting Thursday, 8:30 p.m.

Reggie & Brooks regandlon at WideOpenWest.com
Mon Dec 14 16:33:53 UTC 2009

Hello All:
The next board meeting of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
will be held Thursday, December 17 at 8:30 P.m.  We welcome all NFBM members
who wish to participate.  To enter the call:  605-475-4333 and enter
902855-pound.  There will be much to discuss concerning the Michigan
Commission of the Blind meeting and my meeting with Pat Cannon.  Please join
us!

If you have any agenda items or concerns, please call me at 313-271-3058.
Larry Posont
National Federation of the Blind, President

Reggie Alvarado
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind secretary