[nfbmi-talk] Help Radio360 Make A Child's Wish Come True This Christmas

David, The Radio360 Station Manager djd at radio360.us
Tue Dec 15 18:07:39 UTC 2009

Seasons Greetings!
Please consider sending this along to anyone you think would be interested. THis is being sent out cause I believe this is an awesome holiday project and cause being promoted here, and thought perhaps you'd feel the same way.

This is David Dunphy, station manager for Radio360
http://www.radio360.us
and I am here to tell you about our first major Radio360 event, The Radio360 Holiday Giveaway!
By participating in this giveaway, you have the opportunity to win some cool prizes including
A choice between an Amazon gift card or a 16-gigabyte USB flash drive
You could win one out of a possible two Netflix subscriptions
An Olive garden gift certificate
Software to protect your computer from spyware and viruses
And more...

And by participating, you will have the chance to make sure someone's Christmas wish comes true for the holidays!

Below is a link to the Radio360 contest page for the Holiday Giveaway:
http://www.radio360.us/holidaygiveaway
On there, you will see a PayPal button you can click to donate as little as 1 dollar or as much as you would like up through the 21st of December at 8 PM eastern time.
And all money collected during this time will be given as a gift by Radio360 to The Make A Wish Foundation. The Make A Wish Foundation grants wishes made by children with life-threatening medical conditions. More info can be found about them at
http://www.wish.org

What kind of prize you get does not factor in how much you donate. So even if you only give in 1 dollar, you could still win one of the Netflix subscriptions, just as an example
All I ask is that when or if you decide to make your donation, you email me your name and email address so that I can put you on the prize list.
Based on the list of names of people who donate, prize winners will be randomly selected by the computer on the 21st of December during Part 2 of The Djd Invasion Christmas Gala on Radio360, which will start at 8 PM eastern.
And if we end up with more prizes than those who donate, then we'll start finding ways to give the remaining ones away on the show. Either way, people will have a shot to win, and you'll be a winner anyway, by helping a child's wish to come true this holiday season!
And you do not need a PayPal account to donate. You can use a credit card if you prefer.
Don't want to or can't donate cash but want to contribute a prize to add to what we have already? Contact me and let me know.
If you have any questions about the giveaway, or if you're not clear about something, feel free to email me at
djd at radio360.us

Happy holidays, and let's try to give a child hope by helping to make his/her wish come true this holiday season.
Best regards and happy holidays!
http://www.radio360.us

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4690 (20091215) __________

http://www.eset.com