[nfbmi-talk] Help inthe hospitality suite

melinda latham youthslammi at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 27 11:14:07 UTC 2009

Mary,
just a reminder, i have seven youth who can help fill in holes you might have.  Do you remember when the tours are that the htoel is giveing. other than the one on thursday?  So much for the NFB free zone, i think that will happen on July 9th.

THanks so much,
MElinda

MELINDA LATHAM
Youth Outreach Coordinator, NFB of MI