[nfbmi-talk] Newbie...

Mary Ann Rojek brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 26 01:13:47 UTC 2009

Hi Ray,

Thank you for sharing so much with the list.  I too agree that you will get
a lot of support from it.

I've been blind since infancy and reading Braille since around age five.

I have an MSW and have been a psychotherapist for more than 20 years and am
now working in quality management.

Although our state convention starts on November 6th, the bulk of activities
are on the 7th and 8th.

I think your desire to learn Braille now is a great idea.  Another good web
site to go to is www.braille.org.

Your questions aren't dumb.  Feel free to keep asking.  I'm using a screen
reader called window-eyes to respond to your email

I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.  If you get back to Michigan
in time, please consider coming to convention.  .
 Attendees always learn a lot and the environment is warm, positive and very
supportive.

Mary Ann Rojek----- Original Message -----