[nfbmi-talk] Newbie

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Oct 26 18:36:52 UTC 2009

Welcome to the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan list.  My name
is Eric.  I've been on the list since early August.  Learn all you can
about NFB, but keep your mind open, and your computer on.  Don't forge
about the MCBVI.  No one should make your decisions for you though.

Eric
This is Eric from Los Angeles!   Instead of a ghoulish time, have a
bubbly time!  Let your  bubbly, playful personality show!  Laugh!

Instead of trick-or-treating, treat yourself to the love of a friend who
loves you, and looks down on you!

Instead of dressing up as a witch, sorcerer, or ghoul, put your best foot
forward, and dress up for your Maker!

Happy Halloween!