[nfbmi-talk] Need a roommate

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Wed Oct 28 20:15:22 UTC 2009

Hi Reggie,

How is everyone and also your lovely dog?

I am still working on getting a dog but hope that I can either do to Guide
Dogs or Leader Dog.

I have been going to UM dental School for Peridontal treatements.  Luckily,
I got a German Student that Has already had 2 years of Private Practice as a
regular dentist so he doesn't take long to get things done.

My eye surgery is NOv. 11 to remove my right eye, an eviseration: the less
invasive of the two options. I may be at either Kellogg or the Main Hospital
just as an outpatient.

I don't know her well, but do you know susan rose from  Dearborn Heights.
She tells me she has been at the Dearborn Chapter meetings in the past. She
may be interested in going if she could share expenses.

Georgia