[nfbmi-talk] Need a roommate

Reggie & Brooks regandlon at WideOpenWest.com
Fri Oct 30 14:50:56 UTC 2009

Thanks Georgia, I have 2 roommates! (smiles)  I can use help whenever you
feel you wish to.  I will be there in the morning and will probably open up
the first evening for those who want to chat or play some cards.  Of course
will not be open during sessions, may open at lunch ... Don't know if there
will be a lunch to buy or not but if you will cover at lunch for a few
minutes I will get you whatever you want from the restaurant.  Then I will
definitely open Sunday morning even if it is only for coffee.  So, clear as
mud? Friday night, Saturday morning, perhaps at noon Saturday, after banquet
if enough folks want to come in and chat, and Sunday morning.  I will
probably open up in the mornings at 7:00.  Believe Mary and Fred are
attached to the hospitality so need to make it a decent hour! (smiles)
Looking forward to a chatting good time!
Reggie

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbmi-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbmi-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org]
On Behalf Of gkitchen
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 7:28 PM
To: NFB of Michigan List
Subject: Re: [nfbmi-talk] Need a roommate

Hi Reggie

It sounds like you have a room mate. Is that right?

I can help with Hospilitality and I will enlist Ken also. Let me know what
Hours you need us. I will just need someone to get me some kind of normal
food; not that I don't appreciate what hospitality has; it's a medical
matter. I plan on bring our soy milk and cereal for breakfast and so forth.

 I am anxious to get away. I am sorry I haven't been to Dearborn Chapter
meetings. Tonya said she was going to call. I would like to call her but
feel I am bothering her because she works so much.

Ken may take me down to the Nov. 21 meeting in Detroit. It is such a easy
drive in good  weather.

I have been talking to a youth from the Durante Turri Mott School. Maybe we
will have  some young person help start a Flint Chapter. I  feel I could
help but I am afraid that being president would be too much. I hope to get
to the school to help with braille etc.

Hope we can visit some.

Georgia