[nfbmi-talk] Need a roommate

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Sat Oct 31 02:15:03 UTC 2009

Hi Reggie,
Nice to hear from you. As to the hospility room--
I told Peter, I would help with Newsline but if he can handle the Saturday
noon hour then I am ok. I can do a Saturday morning. Put Ken and I on for
Friday  night--I get tired and  so I will have to see how things work out He
is great at Uker and cards in general. I think he will help me Saturday
morning also. . Where is it located.

Will be nice to see everyone.
Georgia