[nfbmi-talk] National Convention Transportation organizer/Recruiterneeded!!

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Tue Apr 13 05:25:08 UTC 2010

By comparison, the train from East Lansing or Kalamazoo is showing for
around $270 currently.
Flying from Detroit is roughly $340. From Grand Rapids, it's actually a bit
cheaper at $311.
I'm not sure we'll get 40 people to pay over $200 for a bus when a train or
plane isn't that much more.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier Licensed Code Factory and KNFB Reader distributor