[nfbmi-talk] We all have a delete key

Christine Boone Christine_Boone at comcast.net
Wed Apr 28 13:22:41 UTC 2010

Kudo's and 3 cheers to Mary Ann!

According to the United States Supreme Court, a public official gives up
many of his or her privacy rights when they assume public office.  We may
not like this, and we may not agree with it, but that is how our Republic
works and that is what preserves the people's right to stand strong in the
face of any organization, government or person who threatens to take on too
much power.

May we all be ever vigilent and preserve the freedoms of this great Country,
which our own ancesters labored so long to win and fought so hard to keep
for us.

Christine