[nfbmi-talk] A T Guys has the iBill, and is giving one Away

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Mon Aug 2 17:30:06 UTC 2010

A T Guys is proud to be a distributor of the iBill Banknote Identifier, the smallest and most affordable identifier of U.S. currency available.
And this week, we're giving one away during the A T Guys Summer of Prizes.
Go to http://www.atguys.com/summerprizesintro.php for more information about the contest and how to enter. Each week we're giving away a bigger prize, all leading up to the grand prize, an HTC S743 cell phone with Mobile Speak and Mobile Geo GPS along with an Iblue 737A+ GPS receiver.

To purchase the iBill, visit http://www.atguys.com to place your order or call 269-216-4798. If your name is drawn, we'll refund your order. The iBill is available for $99 plus actual shipping which is calculated at checkout and is usually around $6 for the iBill.

Thanks for reading, and good luck.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier Code Factory, KNFB Reader, and Sendero distributor