[nfbmi-talk] contact information while I am on vacation

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 03:19:24 UTC 2010

Hi Federationists:

            I am taking a small vacation from this coming Thursday, through next Wednesday. If you need to contact me, please call
my cell phone at 313-727-3546. If you want to talk about Federation beliefs or policy, please call Mike Powell at 586-754-2513. I
will be talking to him periodically during my trip. There will be a board meeting on Thursday, August 12, at 8-30 P.M.

In other news, Fred Schroeder is going to be our National Representative for our State Convention on October 29-31. I will be
talking with him soon after I get home. Have a good week while I am gone.

Sincerely

Larry Posont, President