[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Emailing: 2010.02.27 Tri-fold Brochure contents

Christine Boone Christine_Boone at comcast.net
Tue Aug 3 19:58:58 UTC 2010

Georgia,
How about 25 brochures?  I don't know how many you have.  I would take as
many as 50, because our Church also runs a senior day program and lots of
people come to that.  If you don't have enough, then 25 or even 15 could
work.

Thanks for doing more to publicize Newsline.  It really is a fantastic
program!

Christine