[nfbmi-talk] contact information while I am on vacation

Chasity Jackson chasityvanda at charter.net
Tue Aug 3 03:30:54 UTC 2010

Hi, Larry, See you on Thursday when you get here to St. Louis to visit Terry
and me. Look forward to meeting you and spending time hanging out. Glad to
be a part of this Michigan list although I am not a Michigander. I feel like
I am an imported Michigander because I know a lot about the state and have a
lot of friends there, etc. LOL. Take care and have a very safe trip and safe
travels.
Chasity