[nfbmi-talk] {Disarmed} Has Anyone Heard About This? Horrible! One of our Members

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Wed Aug 4 23:34:11 UTC 2010

  _____

From: Facebook [mailto:notification+ayz9sojy at facebookmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 5:59 PM
To: Fred Wurtzel
Subject: Susan Counts sent you a message on Facebook...

facebook

Susan
<http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=100000475662120&mid=2c3dfb6G3f87c
f0cG1677f3dG0&n_m=f.wurtzel%40comcast.net>  sent you a message.

<http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=100000475662120&mid=2c3dfb6G3f87c
f0cG1677f3dG0&n_m=f.wurtzel%40comcast.net> Susan Counts

<http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=100000475662120&mid=2c3dfb6G3f87c
f0cG1677f3dG0&n_m=f.wurtzel%40comcast.net> Susan CountsAugust 4, 2010 at
8:58pm