[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Follow up to your telephone call with MPAS

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Aug 8 05:06:27 UTC 2010

I didn't even spell check this as I was so livid. You don't know the half of
it Fred as I've single handedly educated these folks for nowalmost a decade
on effective communications requirements of the ADA and 504 and of course
the signage issue. Beyond that I worked diligently as you know almost single
handedly over the physical access to polls and wanted to have MPAS sue Terri
Lynne Land in 2004 under the ADA/504 for buying inaccessable voting
instruments not at the same time that she bought  new instruments for
voting.

Moreover, I warned Kyle Dubuc and others like Tom Masseu that if some
entities weren't sued then physical access to the pollls for people with
disabilities would be a reality although HAVA required that as of January 1,
2006. Specifically even though there were funds for surveys which I
participated in here in Genesee County, including Flint I told them and all
parties that if they weren't sued outright then the same problems would
plague us years later. Guess what? The same old barriers exist in Flint to
this very day. Not one single identified barrier has been removed.

Now all these laws like the ADA and 504 are great. But, the devil is in
enforcement for no law is worth a tinker's dam if not enforced.

Goes to Cannon ... He talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. Never has
and never will either.

He is a bovine scatology artist.

Time for hand holding is over and has been for some time.

Terry Eagle has shown that they don't budge an inch if not sue.