[nfbmi-talk] Bridgewalk Sponsorship needed

melinda latham youthslammi at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 00:31:29 UTC 2010

Hello,
We are like three weeks away from the event of the summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I need your help.  I have a young man who wants to go on the trip but his mother isn't working right now, therefore she cann't afford to send him.  I am wondering if anyone would be interested in sponsoring him.  The cost of the trip is $75 plus he would need food and spending money of about $50.  If your interested in doing part or all of the cost please let me know asap.

PS. detailed info about the trip will be out shortly.
also, there are about 3 seats left
MElinda

MELINDA LATHAM
Youth Outreach Coordinator, NFB of MI