[nfbmi-talk] Fw: college policy

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Aug 20 16:12:02 UTC 2010

Hi Fred,

I'm getting more and more confused about this. But, as stated on and off
list and to Gerri and Jeanette all we need to do is to follow the
Rehabilitation Act regulations. It isn't all that difficult really. It is
pretty black and white.

But, this goes to the extra-legal intervention of the CRCs including
supervisers White and McNeil, let alone Kisial at the meeting.

I think that you and Elizabeth's version was outstanding in general
structure and content, though the citations need to be in there.

Hope this makes sense.

Again many thanks to yoyu and Elizabeth for yoyour contributions and fine
work.

Peace with Justice,

Joe