[nfbmi-talk] Fw: college policy

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Aug 21 15:47:48 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Geri Taeckens
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2010 11:47 AM
Subject: Re: college policy

Ok. Here is what I am formally requesting of you and the board:

I wish to see in accessible format (i.e. a Word document), pursuant to your and MCB's obligations under Title II of the ADA, subpart e, communications the precise document that will be voted upon next Friday.

I am not requesting a draft. I am requesting the precise document in advance of this meeting.

The public has the right to know and blind folks have the right to know in accessible format.

Sincerely,

Paul "Joe" Harcz, Jr.