[nfbmi-talk] again goes to timelines/College Policy?

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Aug 20 21:14:48 UTC 2010

Yes, and I think that Gerri must have sent me the incorrect draft as I sent
this section on duration of services out before, along with the entire Rehab
Act rules.

I also agree with you and Elizabeth on the DELEG form. Frankly, that should
be an internal matter directly between the college and MCB. Students have
enough administrative legwork to do.

Now, if MCB gives a student a stipend for doing their work then I might
reconsider my position on that matter...Smile...

Peace and Justice,

Joe