[nfbmi-talk] mrs nor mcb nor one stops compliant

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Tue Aug 24 02:31:12 UTC 2010

Hi Joe,

I guess these laws are meaningless.  I thought the U.S. DOJ was supposed to
enforce them.  How about RSA?  Shouldn't they be doing something.  And then
there is that useless sycophant agency, MPAS and their spineless
Know-nothing people who sit in meetings and watch the Commission violate the
law and say nothing.  Why are the taxpayers paying all these people?  The
system is corrupt and bankrupt and no one is doing a thing, except the NFB.
We are using our funds that could be going to Braille literacy, science
camps, public education, for doing other people's work.  This is wrong.
Work they are being paid a lot of money to do.  What is the MPAS budget,
anyway?  They should be made to pay it all back.  They don't even call
people back, let alone protect or advocate.  Criminal, criminal I say.

Warm Regards,

Fred