[nfbmi-talk] Guide Dogs and Guns

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 25 04:29:23 UTC 2010

You watched me rack my AK-47 in ?Bowling for Columbine?. You saw me square off with ?The Early Show's? Bryant Gumble. You looked on
as I entered the ring to spar with MSNBC's Tucker Carlson. You read about me in The National Enquirer, the Washington Post and the
New York Times, but through it all the complete story was never told. Until now. Finally, it's my turn and the gloves are off. Ever
since I passed the written and shooting exams in my home state of North Dakota to get my concealed weapons permit in 2001, I have
been a figure in the national gun debate. Although it might be true that I could be the greatest threat to the Second Amendment as
others have suggested, I stand alone and I do not bow to pressure from either side of the issue. My shooting ability is
well-documented and is undeniable, so prepare to step into a world filled with Braille, machineguns, nuclear weapons, sailing ships,
killer whales and tornadoes. This isn't a soft, blind man conquers all type of fluff biography, but it is a hard hitting, bare
knuckles, although at times humorous, look into the life of America's first sightless gun slinger, Carey McWilliams.

Details
  a.. ISBN 9781600022951
  b.. ISBN-13 9781600022951
  c.. Title Guide Dogs and Guns: America's First Blind Marksman Fires Back
  d.. Author Carey McWilliams
  e.. Format Paperback
  f.. Year 2007
  g.. Publisher Airleaf