[nfbmi-talk] Skydiving Again for Cheaper

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Aug 27 20:17:03 UTC 2010

I found what may be a better Skydiving deal, but you'd have to pay for it this weekend.
You can do a Skydive at Skydive Mt. Pleasant for $119. That's at least $30 less than the other deal. If you buy the coupon this weekend, you'd have up to a year to use it, and there's no minimum number of people.

Here's the link if anyone's interested. We could all go on the same day if we wanted.
http://www.groupon.com/r/uu3247298
Then, click on Grand Rapids to find the deal.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier licensed Code Factory, Sendero, KNFB Reader, and iBill distributor