[nfbmi-talk] Generating Ideas

Kim Mohnke kitties_kimmy at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 21:46:49 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

It is a good idea for tomorrow’s board meeting, we come with some ideas for State Convention.  I do believe that there is no centeral topic/theme for the convention.  Or at least I have not heard of one.  Is there any thoughts for this?  And as well, in the past we have had a slogan on the flyer for the Convention to attract people to come.  Is there any ideas or suggestions for this?

I know that State Convention will be talked a lot tomorrow at the meeting, but thought to give some ahead time to generate ideas.  As well, I can work on the flyer for the State Convention again.  If anyone has ideas or comments on a flyer please email me back off list.

Kim Mohnke