[nfbmi-talk] they're back

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Tue Aug 31 00:54:06 UTC 2010

Hello Joe,

I think you excerpted this.  It appears to me that this is a submission from
the Governor to seek confirmation.  I can't tell for sure, since the rest of
the document is not present.  I think the Senate has 60 days to act or the
appointments will be automatically approved.

Now, this raises another issue, an issue we have already raised with the
Governor.  You notice, at least from this excerpt, that there are no other
names.  The last time, when they were rejected, there were a fairly large
number of names.  It appears that the Governor is making a special effort on
Pat's behalf to get something through over the heads of consumers.

Warmest Regards,

Fred