[nfbmi-talk] Questions About MCB Board Correspondence

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 01:45:08 UTC 2010

Yes, well if one of them responded to the email, then I would believe that they received it as it is rather difficult to respond to and email that you do not receive. I am just wondering what might be the best way of correcting this situation, or even if it is possible to correct this situation as I do not believe this should be occurring.

Elizabeth