[nfbmi-talk] Questions About MCB Board Correspondence

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Aug 31 02:04:50 UTC 2010

Hi Elizabeth,

Any document sent to a public official including MCB commissioners is a
public document undr the FOIA. tom Quasarano made that clear at the training
on OMA and FOIA  that larry and I popped in on.

Also look at the FOIA in the beginning where it defines a FOIA document. It
is expansive and covers e-mail and even recordings and photos. Moreover, it
becomes a document the moment it is generated and that includes being sent
or recieved.

Anything you, or I for that matter sends to any single commissioner or all
of them is a FOIA document.

Hope this helps.

Joe