[nfbmi-talk] i wonder

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Dec 1 20:13:48 UTC 2010

I wonder who wrote and put forward this agenda let alone who wrote and put forward the director's evaluation and objectives?

Now, I'll give you a hint here...

There is probably a reason why this Director of MCB doesn't have a four year college degree. That is because he didn't have control over the process of creating his own ad hoc and ever moving criteria for evaluation and that he wasn't or wouldn't have been allowed to grade himself, let alone to write his already pre-determined report card.

Wow, if people don't recognize what is wrong with this system under this Director's control I just don't know what is wrong with us.

Oh well, I am afraid that he is a victim of "the soft bigotry of low expecations" and should feel sorry for him.

I'm sorry though I just don't have one ounce of pity though in these circumstances for he has reaked havoc on the lives of the blind for now more than a decade with virtual impunity.

Oh well Josef Stalin and Adolph Hitler also got to literally revise history to their likeing and got to I am sure write their own evaluations and "report cards". Am I saying this Director is like Stalin or Hitler? No, certainly not. He is far from being as clever as those two monsters. but, the methods while not as profound or not nearly as ignominious are strikenly similar in fact, deed though not in the ultimate result to be sure.

Shoot he even has his own secret police to a degree though he couldn't help himself when he went personally to steal the license and "credentials" of Hazell Brooks.

Certainly Hitler nor Stalin wouldn't do their own dirty work. They foisted that off on henchmen.

Oh, this Director does that often enough, but sometimes he just can't hhelp himself from direct intervention against our individual and collective interests here.

Oh yes and fifteen minutes for public comment at the next meeting? Hmmm...hmmm...

anyway it isn't so much what happens at this or that meeting that is at issue, but, rather what happens in-between them.

Joe