[nfbmi-talk] job listings on newsline

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 00:41:34 UTC 2010

20812 Ann Arbor Trail

Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

December 13, 2010

Patrick Cannon, Director

Victor Office Center

201 N. Washington Square, 5th Floor

Lansing, MI  48913

Dear Mr. Cannon:

            Newsline has expanded its service to include a job listings feature. I have included an attachment of the Press Release
which announces this new exciting service. Please send this press release out on the 20/20 List serve, as well as to all of the
Commission staff. Please distribute this information widely, as it will benefit blind consumers seeking employment. This new service
will be very beneficial once Newsline is turned on again in Michigan.

Sincerely

Larry Posont, President

517-482-1800

Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com